Thursday, August 21, 2014

Got All Them Buckets Coming Outta My Ears

Before we get back to defiling the grave of Black Box, I have something good to throw out into the aether. This is the sort of thing most people would retweet or like on Facebook, but this is my only internet presence so it's going here. As anyone who read my posts from 2012 probably could surmise, I lost my sister to ALS in early 2013. ALS sucks and I am completely in favor of discontinuing its existence. I'm not sure how pouring cold water over ourselves gets that done, exactly, but awareness is a good thing. I'd like to thank my friend Ted for jumping on this bandwagon. It gives me some evidence that not all viral phenomena exist to make us dumber and worse people. Good work and thanks, Ted.

(Unfortunately, Blogger's YouTube button apparently refuses to allow me to find and add any videos that don't involve famous people, or aren't about UFOs. So go here and watch it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment